Saturday, March 14, 2015

Taking the Dogs for a Walk

Indy and Toby rather insist we take our morning walks. When I used to run or ride my bike, if I felt sick or it was raining I would skip. Indy and Toby are ready for their morning walk every day, like the old saying goes, "Rain or shine." The upside is I get to see some really nice sunrises. The neighbor's cherries are blossoming this week and this was dawn a few days ago.

When I turned around, this is what I saw in the other direction. 
[My Facebook friends have all seen the second photo, but not the first.]

Meanwhile on the farm we did get the onions watered, so they should start sprouting fast in this weather. The almonds are growing fast. I can see the growth difference compared with the photo I posted last week. And, we got the first pass done working the cotton beds.

 In other news- my book, "This Week on the Farm" will be at All Things Fresno downtown starting Monday. Tell a friend.

I hope you all have a great week.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment