Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!! "Peace on Earth and Good Food for All"

I would like to wish Y'all a Merry Christmas.
   I know all of you are Christians and many of you are not people of faith. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas because that is where I draw my hope and faith. For my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah. To those who celebrate Kwanzaa, Happy Kwanzaa. The message of the first Christmas was 'Peace on Earth and Good will to all People." I hope that is still a message we can all agree on.

Food and family are at the heart of many celebrations this time of year. What is it about food and celebration? Seeing friends and family is great, but there are just certain foods we don't have any other time of the year. For example, I only make fudge for the holidays.
   I know our doctors want us to eat our fruits and vegetables and I am not a nutritionist, but I have this theory that if we eat good most of the time we can loosen up once in a while. So I want to encourage you to enjoy visiting family and friends, enjoy good foods from our Valley's abundance.

The message of the first Christmas was, "Peace on Earth and Good Will to Everyone."

Merry Christmas Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment